If you have a player account, see how quick and easy you can build your report in Stats Zone in VO Stats
1. On top menu select Stats Zone
2. Will appear this page – Stats Zone
2. It shows a menu of advance stats:
2.1 Traditional – More general (Goals, Shots, Assists, Penalty Kick Passes, Crosses, Aereal Duel Tackle, Recovered Ball, Lost Ball, Interceptions, Offside, Fouls and Cards).
2.2 Shots Against – Only the opponent shots. Ideal for GK analysis
Passes- only the passes made by the player
2.3 Defensive – Only Defensive actions by the player – Tackles, Recovered Ball, Interceptions and Aereal Duel
2.4 Offensive- Only offensive actions by the player (Dribble, Pass, Pass Intercepted, Bad Pass)
3. Choose your type of Analysis and then click on Report
4. Choose your type of analyses, your team, your profile player, the actions (you can add to the list above) and the match you want. Then, Click on Build Report.
5. A new page with the report is generated